Using Transfer Credit for IAH Requirements

Students intending to transfer to MSU should consult Transfer MSU for their institution at to determine approved IAH transfer equivalencies. 

If you have any questions about credit you may have earned at another institution and whether it can be used to fulfill a portion of the IAH requirement at MSU, please contact your advisor or email Garth Sabo (interim Assistant Director of IAH) at